Sunday, March 1, 2009

Catching Up!!

WHAT A HIGHLIGHT FOR ME! Yesterday a group of us met up for breakfast at Golden Corral. This group was Young Women that I had a few years ago when I was the YW President. We all found each other thru blogging or facebook.
It was such an amazing morning for me to see how much these young women have grown. I just sat and listened to them each talk about their husbands, their jobs, their babies, their schooling!
Each of them have grown so much and are such amazing ladies! I am so thankful to know each of them and to have been able to be a part of their lives.
It brought back so many good memories of weekly activities, camps, spiritual firesides, the list goes on and on!

We are hoping to make this a monthly gathering with everyone and hope that our group expands! Thanks ladies for all the wonderful memories. I love you all!!! HUGSS!!!

9 comments:

Jan said...

Life growing on is a beautiful thing to see. Glad you could all get together and enjoy.

Pancake said...

I love that! There is nothing that warms my heart more than to see that they are still walking through life with Christ!

Kate said...

That is so awesome. I bet you loved it. I wish I could meet some of the girls that I have had in YW.

Jen said...

How wonderful that you keep in touch with so many amazing women and young women! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Jodi said...

That was such a fun breakfast. I am glad we all could get together. I am so grateful for you Lonna, you are such a special person and you have been such a wonderful example to me!

The Gathering Place said...

I think blogging is quite fun. It is a great way to stay connected with friends and make new ones. Thanks for visiting mine. I look forward to reading yours (but not tonight since it is already past my bed time!)

Beth at Aunties said...

How fun!
All these lovely ladies look so beautiful... and have added a special extra something to our lives... Thanks for posting their beautiful pictures!:)
You were a wonderful YW President:)

Clark Captions said...

How fun Lonna! I bet that was such a special morning. So glad you were able to have that little reunion!

Cami said...

that was so much fun, i loved it. you were such a great leader. it is crazy how we are all so grown up, but it's so exciting! :) thanks for being so grand!